Do you recognize that a frog living at the bottom of a well perceives the sky to be a plate?
Although this error brings little harm to the frog, if contemporary people thought the sky was a plate it would more severely corrupt our present thinking along with our relationships with the world and each other.
- Our explanation for where water and air came from would be wrong.
- The value of the wind, landscape and ocean would be unknown.
- Thoughts of Earth and Nature's balance and beauty might be considered insane.
- We would have a corrupt view of how the world worked and would relate to each other accordingly.
- The goal of society might be to train slaves to be strong enough to throw garbage out of the well so the slave owners could own more toys.